Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Facebook, David Blaine & The Jonas Brothers

Has anyone else become addicted to this? I have a myspace page but never got addicted to that. I am getting in touch with all kinds of people from high school all of a sudden and it is awesome!

I can't stop checking in. It's very sad, really.

And what the hell is up with David Blaine hanging upside down for 60 hours? Does anyone really care? They are actually going to show him on TV doing this. Please.

And I am officially watching the Jonas Brothers for the first time ever (on DWTS). I suppose if I were 12, I'd be screaming too. OK, now I'm interested...Mark Ballas is dancing with them. MUCH more to my liking. :)

3 comments:

T- said...

LOL! You nut. I still haven't made a Facebook profile yet. Maybe I should actually consider it.

Unknown said...

Not gonna do it...no facebook and no myspace...I have enough addictions!
And I'm with ya on David Blaine...now if he could make the gas tank of my van magically fill...then, I'd be impressed!

Amanda said...

LOVE facebook... much more addicting than myspace. I'm so addicted to everyones status updates, LOL