Monday, October 6, 2008

Kids say the darndest things, Vol 2

Emily recently did this at school:

It was raining outside. Aimee, her speech therapist, was there observing her and related this to me.

They ahve a little "table" at school that they fill with sand, rice, beads, etc. for sensory play. On this day it was filled with rice.

Someone mentioned that it was raining, and my darling, sweet, cute, little princess took two HUGE handfuls of rice and gleefully threw them in the air and shouted "RAININ! RAININ! IT RAININ!"

This afternoon, I was actually wearing 2 bracelets (I usually only wear it if I am going out so the kids automatically say "bye momma" if they see me with bracelets on). DJ looks over at me and says "Momma bling!"

I seriously have no idea where he learned that from. Do they say "bling" on Max and Ruby??

3 comments:

Kady said...

That is too cute about Em! And LMAO at DJ - where do they hear this stuff??

T- said...

Very cute! It is amazing the stuff they pick up!

Unknown said...

LOL...kids say and do the darndest things.